Pizza Dude 2016 Monster Box Design Contest
"Entry" - The artwork submitted to the Contest, that is an original creation of the Entrant.
"Entrant" - The individual that offers the entry for the Contest, under the following terms
"Contest" - the Pizza Dude 2016 Monster Box Design Contest
1) Entrant must be a resident of the state of Michigan. This contest is only open to individuals - not to companies, organizations, educational institutions, etc.
2) Entry must be original art that is created by Entrant, and does not replicate and pre-existing designs. All Entries will become the sole property of Pizza Dude. Entrant agrees to transfer all right and title to the Entry to Pizza Dude.
1) There is no fee to enter the contest.
2) Entry must be in black and white.
3) Entry must be submitted on both facebook and instagram to be considered. On Facebook, the Entry must be posted to either Pizza Dude Midland or Pizza Dude Pinconning's business pages. On Instagram, the Entry must have @pizzadudepizza tagged in the caption.
4) Contest is only open from June 22, 2016, through midnight August 15, 2016. All entries must be posted in that timeframe to be considered.
5) There is no cash prize.
6) Pizza Dude retains the right to not select a winner, and retains the right to not use selected winning art on actual pizza delivery boxes.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the Entrant and Pizza Dude in relation to the Contest. They govern the Entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the Entrant and Pizza Dude and relating to the Contest.